Thursday, January 22, 2015

second class

The second class was very entertaining. I am not a huge Taylor Swift fan but it was interesting to relate what we were learning to a popular music video of today's pop culture. Because we kept pausing the videos to name the different shots, it really helped me comprehend what we learned. I always feel like I attain information better when I use it or see it in an activity. Even though my group did not answer many of the questions during the little competition you had going because we are "laid-back", it was fun to watch and to really think on your feet. I know we have only had two classes so far but they are very enjoyable because Dr. Chris is very outgoing and has a lot of energy and he makes the vibe in the classroom amazing. It is definitely better than just sitting listening to a lecture.

Video Assessment:
I'm Not the Only One by Sam Smith
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCkpzqqog4k


Establishing shots: 11
Medium Close Ups: 18
Close Ups: 13
Extreme Close Ups: 12
Double Shot: 20


No comments:

Post a Comment