Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Class Four


Medium Close Up
Close Up

Extreme Close Up

Key Light

Fill Light 

Back Light 

                                         

I was really happy to be back in class on Monday because I really enjoy it. I love watching music videos and analyzing them and now when I watch some shows I annoy my roommates by naming the different shots. One of my roommates loves Chris Brown so it was funny listening to Loyal in class because I feel like it is always playing in our apartment. I'm really glad that we went over the different lightings and shots again because sometimes I mix the names up and it was nice to review. Dr. Chris's court was so funny. I love how Dr. Chris plays the Law and Order theme song in the background when he "interrogates his suspects". Since Dr. Chris mentioned he held court sometimes, in the beginning of the semester, I couldn't wait until he did. It was better than I expected, I just pray that I'm never on trial. Also I'm glad we got out of class early that day because I was so tired because I had a quiz and an in class composition earlier that day and barely got sleep the night before.











When Dr. Chris mentioned we had to write our three point plan for class and for our careers I was a little hesitant. I'm the only freshman in this class and it was a little intimidating because there are mostly seniors in the class and they all basically knew what they wanted to do. I have no idea what I want to major in right now, I think it's a tie between Marketing and Communications but I don't know. My first semester I was an Education major and I thought that was what I wanted to be but after getting more experience teaching I realized it wasn't so I guess one of my goals for this class is to know for sure what major I want to be. I also want to work on my public speaking because I can be shy at times and my third goal is to get hands on experience. Some goals I have for my career are to figure out what I want to be, making sure I look at all my options, and lastly to find the people I need to help me make those decisions and to guide me.





No comments:

Post a Comment