Monday, February 2, 2015

Class Five

I am really upset that I missed class on Wednesday. I had not been feeling well all morning but I thought I would just take some Motrin and a nap before class and wake up feeling a little better but that did not happen. We only have class twice a week so missing one class is a big deal and there is no textbook to review to try to read what you've missed. Also with the midterm so close, being in class is crucial to knowing information that we will be tested on. I knew we were working in groups so I would just have to get in contact with them to see what I have missed but it was still annoying.

My group: Laid-back

Top commercials:
1. Nationwide: Invisible Mindy Kaling
2. Snickers: Danny Trejo/ Marcia Brady
3. Budweiser: Best Buds
4. Always: Like a Girl
5. eSurance: Walter White

No comments:

Post a Comment