Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Class Six

It was good to be back in class after missing class the previous week. I didn't know how far behind I would be going to class and I was scared I would not know what was going on. At first I was kind of confused by the ads the class had created for Granny's but after a little bit of time and explaining I understood what was happening. We were suppose to be thinking like directors and producers and trying to visualize how each line would be shot. It was interesting the way we put together what we had learned in previous classes about shots with an actual ad we would shoot. When Dr. Chris first started saying how he visualized the first couple of lines I was trying to picture it that way too but the shots weren't coming to me but as class progressed I was able to think of the shot before either Dr. Chris or someone else in the class said it. I was happy and kind of surprised that I had known because I wasn't sure how well I had down the information. It was really cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment