Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Easter Break

Easter break was a lot of fun. The weekend prior to break was my mother's birthday so I went home as a surprise because my trip home is only about 3 hours. I went with my mother to a Miranda Lambert concert because my mother is a huge fan of hers and so am I so it was nice getting to experience seeing her in concert with my mom. Our tickets were pretty close to the stage so we had a great view. After the weekend ended I came back to Baltimore and then went home again on Wednesday. I went to see my friends who go to Hamilton College in upstate New York on Friday and there college was so much different than Loyola. It was nice seeing them and hanging out even though the train ride was five hours both ways. I spent Easter with my mother and brother and it was great catching up with them since my brother works we don't see him a lot. I really did not want to come back after the break because I know the next month until we finish is going to be brutal workload wise. Hopefully it goes by quickly.
Here are some photos:
 Justin Moore was one of her opening act 





When the concert ended :( 
 Sat in the business section of the train to visit my friends; it was so nice 
Us at Hamilton 
My mom showing my brother how to make the food for Easter 

No comments:

Post a Comment