Monday, March 30, 2015

Class Sixteen

Before class on Wednesday, we were not sure if class was going to meet or not because Dr. Chris was stuck in traffic. He said that around 5 he would let us know whether or not we were actually meeting in the classroom or if he was going to have it online. Even though I didn't want to leave my room, I also had no idea how to work Google hangouts. I was glad we had class just because I wanted to learn how to work it for future knowledge. Class was a lot of fun too. We all experimented with Google hangout with our group members and seeing the different things we could do on them. It was really funny especially when people put on funny effects such as hats or changed their background. It always amazes me the different things that are being invented electronically. I'm excited to try it outside the classroom.
Here are some pictures I took during it:


No comments:

Post a Comment