Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Class Fifteen

On Monday I had to miss class because I had to go home for a family emergency. I had to be on the train to New York City at 3:05 in order to get to the city as early as I could. It was very strange to be in the city during a week of school and knowing I would be there for less than 24 hours. I do miss New York a lot while in Baltimore because that has been my home for 19 years. I have so many memories there and all the little things that I had never thought about before I left there to start my experience here at Loyola, are prominent in my brain these days. My room here is covered in New York City posters and I have lights hanging up that remind me of the lights there. So being home was great except for the reason I was there wasn't. Even though I was home I kept thinking about the things I was missing in the classes I couldn't go to. I hope I didn't miss to many new topics and that I catch up as soon as possible. I snapped shots of when I arrived in New York City on Monday night and then of my journey back to Baltimore via the train.
Here are some of my pictures:














No comments:

Post a Comment