Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Class Twelve

I cannot believe Spring break is already over. While it is sad to be back on campus because we have to get right back to work; it is helpful that the weather is a lot nicer. Last week there was so much snow and now it finally feels like Spring. It was cool looking at everyone in the class's blog posts about their Spring Break. I felt like I was learning more about everyone in the class through their photos. I was so jealous of the people who went to the Caribbean because I was stuck in the snow in New York City. After we finished looking at everyone's pictures, Dr. Chris said we were going to go outside for the end of class. Because the weather is so much warmer, it was kind of nice being able to go outside for class. When we were walking out of the building and on the quad it sort of felt like when I was touring the school for the first time, which was pretty funny. We had to take pictures of the different buildings surrounding the Quad and of people walking. We had to use the sun as our light source as we had learned previously. My favorite part of that whole experience though was the dog we took pictures of because it was so cute and such a good model for photos. In all it was a good return to class after break.















No comments:

Post a Comment