Monday, March 23, 2015

My Weekend

This weekend was extremely fun because my friend Mary from high school came to visit me. She arrived into Baltimore Penn Station from Penn Station in New York at around 4 pm. When she I got her from downstairs of Campion Towers she almost cried because we had not seen each other in three months which is strange for us after going to school together for thirteen years. I got to introduce her to my roommate, one was not home, and all of my friends. She had never been to Baltimore before so I took her to see different sites such as the Inner Harbor and of course the Towson Mall. She stayed until Sunday and it was so nice having my friend from home in my new home. Also she got along really well with my friends here so it was nice to see my two worlds colliding. It was really upsetting when she left but I will going to her college during our Easter break so we won't be separated for too long.
Here are some pictures from this weekend:
 A group shot with my friend Eleanore, who goes here, and Mary, who was visiting 
 Cracking jokes because they needed me to smile with teeth
 Posing by the Inner Harbor
 They replaced me with this dude
 Reenacting the Titanic flying scene because why not...
Had to bring her to Miss Shirley's before she left for once the wait wasn't long 

No comments:

Post a Comment